top of page
Cavan Parish Finances


Home / Finances

These are our account details if you wish to contribute to the upkeep of our priests in the parish. You can make a once off payment or set up a standing order.

Name of bank account Parish of Urney and Annagelliff Monthly Collection Account

Account number: 58366057


IBAN: IE85 AIBK 9320 5158 3660 57

Bank name and address: AIB, 41 Main St., Cavan

Thank you to all who contribute by envelope weekly and monthly and to all who contribute by standing order. Your generosity is much appreciated.

If you have paid over €250 to our parish and you are a taxpayer, we can claim back the tax from revenue if you complete a CHY form. There is a link below which you can download and complete the form.  This form only has to be completed once every 5 years.

Many thanks for your continued support and co-operation.

bottom of page